At AG Skincare, we offer the latest technology available for laser hair removal; Venus Epileve provides advanced solutions for hair removal. It is safe, effective, and comfortable. This laser hair removal option will permanently reduce hair after several treatments because it targets hair during the growth stage. We offer packages of 6 sessions per area, and we highly recommend coming in for a consultation for your treatment.
Benefits of Venus Epileve Treatments:
Very Minimal Pain: The Venus Epileve has a cooling feature to significantly reduce the amount of discomfort experienced during treatment.
All Skin Types: This treatment works for all skin types, including tanned skin.
No Downtime: No recovery time is needed for this treatment, so you can immediately return to normal activities.
Fast Treatment: With this advanced technology, these treatments are much faster than traditional treatments.
This treatment works for hair removal anywhere on the body, including the face.
Laser Hair Removal Areas
Upper Lip, Chin, Ears, Happy Trail, Areola, Nose and Side Burn.
Bikini Line, Under Arms (Armpits), Lower Arm, Lower back, Neck, Shoulder, Upper Arm.
Brazilian, Upper or Lower Leg, Chest, Half Back and Full Face.
We also offer yearly touch-ups available for all areas.
- Avoid sun exposure two weeks before and after treatment
- DO NOT use hair removal with wax, threads, or tweezers. Only shave with a shaver; you must do it the night before or the same day at home before your laser appointment.
- DO NOT use products such as retinol, photosensitive creams, or products that contain alcohol in their ingredients, such as creams or hygiene products, to avoid skin irritation.
- Avoid sweating, saunas, or hot water in the treated area for the first 24 hours after treatment to avoid irritation.
- Avoid sun tans, tanning beds, and spray.
- We recommend not using biotin, products, and hormones that help with the growth of body hair to make the treatment more effective.
- If your procedure is a full bikini, we recommend not having sexual intercourse 24 hours beforehand.
- Always remember to let us know the medication you are currently taking; this is very important.
Before your laser appointment, it is important to remember that the skin must be clean, without creams, makeup and/or deodorant, if applicable, so that the treatment is successful.
It is important to keep all appointments on time for effective treatment and to prevent increased or re-thickening body hair growth.
Intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy is a type of light therapy used to treat wrinkles, spots, and unwanted body hair. IPL treatments remove age spots, sun damage, freckles, birthmarks, varicose veins, wrinkle treatment and reduction, rosacea, and unwanted body hair.
Improved and Brighter Skin
Optimized for light and dark skin, Lumecca increases the potential for clinicians to treat various skin types and conditions, such as facial pigmentation, superficial vessels, skin texture, and photodamage. Lumecca treats a wide array of skin concerns with a custom xenon flash lamp that delivers 40% of total pulse energy in the 500-600 nm range (the sweet spot of hemoglobin and melanin absorption). Standard IPLs only deliver 10-15% of total pulse energy.
- High efficiency of vascular and pigmented lesions due to high peak power and optimized output
- Complete photo rejuvenation in one or two treatments versus 4-6 treatments with standard IPLs
- Reduces clinical treatment time due to large treatment spot size and high pulse repetition rate
- Fast pulse repetition rate at all settings
- Highest peak power 3300W